Thursday

156.

party dahhling





errrrrrrn is having a wedding birthday party this month - yahoo! she is going to be the bride and NO ONE else can wear a wedding dress.
oh she is fantastic, isn't she?!?
anyways, i don't know what kinda of brides maid i want to be. i could be an classy 80's one or a sixties one without buying anything.. but fuck all that noise.
i want to be crazy and fantastic. goth forever.
shit dick ass
i have a headache from the boozing. and i smashed my finger in my front door last night. after i told my ex boyfriend he should let me be in his band.. after we sang drunken harmonies and i stuggeld for a fucking hour to unbutton and un-safety pin my fucking dress.
i'm starving, and my face might just fall off of my head.

i think i am going to be a best man instead. and do my up and cool like elvis.
suck toes, hangoever. ohhhhhhh shit

No comments:

Post a Comment