Tuesday

550.

went to CHURCH on friday and saw the incredible christeene. i'm having trouble getting viedos on here (blah blah yawn) so just go on your own and check her stank ass out. 
my favorite - and it should be no surprise why - is Tears From My Pussy
everything about what this girl is doing is brilliant. the lyrics, the looks.. the tiny little bod. all over and in all ways she is fucking perfect. she was so fucking perfect.. i had to give her finger nails a nibble. 
  tastes of asshole. 
moving on... because that's what we do. let us talk My Face.
  "check my fairy face, bitch" this is my base - pre black paint and all. i glued down my eyebrows with a glue stick like a Real Queen then shellacked some foundation on top. voila, brother fuckers. space queen goth brows.
so, brothers and mothers. that is that. i adore my eyebrows all pointy and munster like. i'll probably be rocking them brows quite often in the near future. same goes for the paint on my forehead. i know, this fascinates you beyond your capacity for fascination.
me too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment