Tuesday

551.

SUCK A DICK, bitch

you know what is totally and completely fucked? the expression, "suck my dick". why? not becuase sucking dick is bad.. in fact! sucking dick is good. it's normal, it's natural. it's totally fine to put a dick in your mouth and BLOW. and further more, it's fucking natural to stick your dick in a mouth and enjoy. all of that beautifully said bullshit.. being said. the use of "suck my dick" is fucking ruining it it for all us dick suckers out there. so, a word to the wise from The Asshole Of The Century:

if you want us to suck your cocks, stop saying "suck my dick" like it's an insult. maybe if you said "suck my dick" in a good way, we'd do it more. next time your buddy catches a ball in the outfield, give the old boy a high five and say "YEAH MAN, suck that ball's dick!" the next time you find a twenty in your pocket, pat yourself on the back and say "MAN, I TOTALLY JUST SUCKED MY DICK"

ok, maybe there are a few kinks to work out there. but you catch my drift, don't you? (you suck my dick, don't you?) and while i'm here and talking about it. 
i love dicks. 

forever and ever blam blam,
jdahl

No comments:

Post a Comment