Monday

560.

you know how i know that i'm fucking crazy?
i'm looking at wedding dresses on ebay.
having massive fantasies bout gettin' hitched. 

"but darling, you're all alone" i know, thank you!
i have to masturbate myself becuase of the brutal lacking.
i'm wiping the poop off my own shoes. i'm makin' steaks for me and me only. ovulatin' into oblivion. cleaning the stove for no one. fillin' up the bin and takin' out the trash all by my g'damned self.
  
guess it doesn't matter.. cuz here i am. full cans or no.
dreaming of One in Particular.  hopelessly and pointlessly.

fuck me, right?
 hey....FUCK US ALL! enjoy the crazy, i will. 
i am. 
 speaking of CRAZYOBSESSIONWHATINTHEFUCKISWRONGWITHHERANDWHATISSHETALKINGABOUT
here are my nails of the week. 
i'm really doin too much in the nail department. 
the second i get done painting up a good job, im ready to wipe it all off and get on to another one. well? well. i bought some nail gems at the flea market yesterday. i glammed my pinky up sitting at my mama house. she opened a stoney eye from her couch nap to see it and said "talk about a tweeker job" love that Ma.
they sort of look like ghetto mermaid scales. 

well then, strangers. i'm off to fantasize. 
off to not making any phone calls. 
off to band practice. THEN OFF WITH MY HEAD.

jdahl

hi, i'm back. 
you know how i know The Internet is watching everything i do?
just popped up on my facebook feed.
it IS wedding season.. right?

No comments:

Post a Comment